Cronos Group Inc. is a publicly-traded (NASDAQ: CRON, TSX: CRON), global cannabis company whose principal activities are the production and sale of cannabis in federally legal jurisdictions. The company is scaling operations rapidly and globally. We are currently expanding our production footprint in Canada, Israel and Australia and selling medical and adult-use recreational cannabis. In two years, Cronos Group has gone from two production facilities to operations that span across five continents.
Our goal is to establish the most valuable international cannabis community comprised of passionate, daring people, driven by quality and integrity, who are determined to write history. We hire talented people who thrive on solving difficult problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. If you want to play a part in shaping a new industry and building a historically significant company, we want to meet you.
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Analyst – Come join our dynamic team!
This position is based out of Toronto, ON, with occasional travel to Stayner, ON.
Cronos Group is seeking an Operations Analyst who will work within the Operations Department and report to the Director of Operations. As the Operations Analyst you will be responsible for driving our growth by producing the research, analysis and reporting that will support our business decisions and strategy. This position will manage and organize large datasets from disparate information sources; support data analysis and reporting initiatives. The successful candidate will conduct scalable manufacturing and product analysis and reporting to enable performance measurement, monitoring, decision-making and forecasting. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, energetic and able to work as part of a team and at a fast pace.
- Understand the business model and investigate and analyze specific areas of the business processes
- Support development of KPIs and new performance metrics and reporting with appropriate documentation of methodology and requirements
- Assist Director of Operations and the department in creating and maintaining project plans. Assisting with multiple projects, including identifying issues, providing specifications for improvement, testing and training
- Develop, communicate, and implement plans for defining requirements complete with timelines, approach, stakeholders and deliverables
- Develop presentations, reports, communication materials, briefing materials, and other documents
- Support the Director of Operations and the department in development and management of budgets and forecasts Manage and organize large datasets from disparate information sources; support data analysis and reporting initiatives
- Recommend and design data processing and reporting improvements
- Build and manage weekly & monthly Distribution Report
- Collaborate with external partners to retrieve, verify and exchange data and information
- Assist with the development and enhancement of financial models
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to support short-term business priorities
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- 5+ years in a Business Analyst role
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or Engineering with exceptional academic credentials
- Experience in building models, preparing reports and presentations
- Advanced Excel skills with experience synthesizing large amounts of data
- Strong PowerPoint skills, as well as graphs.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Analytical rigor and excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience working with startups is considered an asset
- Strong analysis, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work productively with tight deadlines and changing conditions
- Great attention to detail
- Knowledge of business process, research methodologies, forecasting and modelling, commodity markets
- Accommodate a Criminal Record Check
We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org