National Sales Coordinator
Cronos Group Inc. is a publicly-traded (NASDAQ: CRON, TSX: CRON), global cannabis company whose principal activities are the production and sale of cannabis in federally legal jurisdictions. The company is scaling operations rapidly and globally. We are currently expanding our production footprint in Canada, Israel and Australia and selling medical and adult-use recreational cannabis. In two years, Cronos Group has gone from two production facilities to operations that span across five continents.
Our goal is to establish the most valuable international cannabis community comprised of passionate, daring people, driven by quality and integrity, who are determined to write history. We hire talented people who thrive on solving difficult problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. If you want to play a part in shaping a new industry and building a historically significant company, we want to meet you.
We are currently recruiting for a National Sales Coordinator – Come join our dynamic team!
This position is based out of Toronto, ON
The Medical Cannabis market is growing exponentially. Cronos Group is seeking a National Sales Coordinator who will work within the Sales department and report to the National Sales Manager. The general purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to Sales ensuring the efficient day-to-day operations of the office and overall general business requirements. The successful candidate will support management and the national sales team in order to achieve overall business objectives. This person will Coordinate sales deliverables, update weekly trackers, manage receipt and review of incoming Purchase Orders, manage submissions for new products in accordance with commercial strategy of brands, assist in the development of procedures and training programs for administrative sales functions.
The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, energetic and able to work as part of a team and at a fast pace.
- Manage receipt and review of incoming Purchase Orders and communicate to key stake holders (Sales, Marketing, Operations)
- Coordinating sales deliverables and update weekly trackers to ensure seamless communication
- Prepare and submit new product applications in all regional jurisdictions
- Manage allocations of all brand related POS materials
- Manage and support sales team with all brand related collateral material (feature sheets, data packs, distribution trackers, price lists)
- Manage internal sales drive to ensure all reports, documents are up to date and accessible to all sales personnel
- Collaborate/support sales management to develop strategic business proposals
- Manage monthly roll up review for sales management
- Collaborate with sales management and marketing to develop recreation retail investment planner (programming grid by region)
- Provide monthly and quarterly wrap up of all sales personnel against associated KPI’s and visibility metrics
- Manage monthly consolidation process of all sales personnel accomplished objectives
- Provide ad hoc reporting for sales personnel
- Support sales management with regards to data consolidation, and preparation for regional and national sales meetings
- Assist in development and execution of NCOP (new colleague orientation plan) onboarding
- Assist with internal communications as directed
- Lead inside sales initiative to qualify potential customers
- Manage follow up communications for incoming sales opportunities
- Update CRM with applicable customer information
- Provide bi-weekly report on potential opportunities to pursue
- Work in field with sales team when possible to generate greater understanding of sales process and associated KPI’s
- Liaise with client care team to ensure customer complaints and escalations are appropriately managed and documented.
- Central office based position
- Must be able to lift packages of approx. 20 lbs.
- Our Toronto office is a well-lit, collaborative working environment with moderate noise levels.
- There are noise resistant rooms that can be used for private or sensitive discussions, or phone calls
- Laptop, provided
- Must be able to travel (very minimal)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Sound judgment and problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Liquor Board Regulations preferred
We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com