Cronos Group Inc. is a publicly-traded (NASDAQ: CRON, TSX: CRON), global cannabis company whose principal activities are the production and sale of cannabis in federally legal jurisdictions. The company is scaling operations rapidly and globally. We are currently expanding our production footprint in Canada, Israel and Australia and selling medical and adult-use recreational cannabis. In two years, Cronos Group has gone from two production facilities to operations that span across five continents.
Our goal is to establish the most valuable international cannabis community comprised of passionate, daring people, driven by quality and integrity, who are determined to write history. We hire talented people who thrive on solving difficult problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. If you want to play a part in shaping a new industry and building a historically significant company, we want to meet you.
We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant – Come join our dynamic team!
This position is based out of Toronto, ON, with occasional travel to Stayner, ON.
The Executive Assistant to the Head of Business Development/Sales and to the Head of Marketing is a fast-paced position that requires a professional with a strong work ethic who prides themselves on being able to juggle several complex projects at once. This position interacts with all levels of the organization, as well as external clients to provide information on the Executives’ behalf. The ideal candidate can handle making good judgments and is an independent thinker. Must be extremely resourceful, well organized, efficient, and have an adaptable and positive attitude. Candidate should be highly flexible and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Do follow ups on behalf of the Executive team to internal and external contacts
- Provide initial face-to-face and telephone contact with visitors/business partners
- Provide direction to visitors and callers
- Work with the Executive team on various reports and assignments.
- Manage communications through email, fax/photocopy, courier, and phone inquiries.
- Act as direct liaison with vendors/customers/partners
- Coordinates both in-house and off-site meetings and organizes special functions as required.
- Organize Travel Agenda and Travel Documents.
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, typing, and copying documents organize files and maintain contact database
- Prepare all materials in advance of meetings, presentations, events, etc.
- Maintain various miscellaneous reports on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Maintain contact lists and task lists as necessary
- Monitor and maintain department supplies
- Arrange conference calls as necessary
- Construct expense reports on a monthly basis
- Assist with the implementation of procedures and protocols
- Help with on-boarding new team members
- Deal with various and miscellaneous departmental tasks/requests
- Light personal assistant work as needed
Qualifications and Education:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience working as an Executive Assistant who is comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in administering day-to-day operations of the office including preparing correspondence, providing administrative support, processing travel expenses and sending out correspondence
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, particularly advanced skills in both PowerPoint & Excel, as well as comfort using the internet as a research tool
- Strong attention to detail and follow through to check for accuracy on all correspondence ensuring final approvals, maintain organized filing/records management system and preparing and distributing invitations and other promotional materials
- Strong planning and organization skills to schedule meetings and maintain electronic calendars ensure logistics and ensuring appropriate arrangements are made
- Decision making and problem solving skills are required in order to work independently and without constant supervision.
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal and client service skills
- Ability to be flexible when priorities and business needs change
- High degree of professional maturity, confidentiality, tact, discretion and judgment
- Team player effective in interacting with all levels in the organization
- Flexible and open to continuous change and ambiguity
- Own transportation is required
We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com