Executive Assistant to CFO
Executive Assistant to CFO
The Cronos Group is a geographically diversified cannabis group that operates within Health Canada’s Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations and distributes globally. We aspire to set best practices by building industry leading companies that transform the perception of cannabis and responsibly elevate the consumer experience. We are comprised of passionate, daring people, driven by quality and integrity.
We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to CFO – Come join our dynamic team!
This position is based out of Toronto, ON, with occasional travel to Stayner, ON.
Seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to manage office interaction with the public, calendar management, reports and other business communications. The right candidate will be exceptional at keeping the CFO on schedule and must be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Executive day-to-day support with 100% confidentiality
- Managing CFO’s calendar, all travel and accommodations, electronic tracking, bookings, expenses and all other daily administrative tasks
- Meeting support: catering, location booking, attendee reminders, scheduling, materials, agendas and confirmations
- Coordination, organization and execution of company special events and dinners
- Contribute to the management and research of special projects
- Light Personal Assistant work as needed
- Manage Telephone, voice messages, emails, incoming mail for the CFO
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
- Prepare and coordinate written communication to external relations
- Provide support to the Finance team as required
- Must be a self-starter & independent team player
- 3 + years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant or equivalent
- Detail-oriented with 100% follow up
- Resourceful and always three steps ahead of executive
- Excellent project management, organizational and communication skills
- Flexible, proactive and persistent
- Responsible manner in dealing directly with the public
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients and other professionals
- Ability to be flexible, adapt to change and work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Advanced knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook), Internet Explorer
- Strong organizational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to handle confidential information
- The ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate a professional and friendly manner
- Flexibility to working longer hours as needed
- Own transportation required
We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
720 King Street West., Suite 320
Toronto, Ontario M5V 2T3